Thursday 16 October 2014

Changing My Blog Apperance

I thought it was appropriate to change the style of my blog according to the theme of the song in order for the audience to recognise the relation of the music genre to what I'm posting. I chose a natural background which reminded me of a photo that I saw of Taylor Swift with a green setting behind her. The pretty fairy lights and glass boxes with flowers on top, reflect the innocence, elegance and delicacy of Taylor Swift's first album, when she was then seen as a young singer. I feel like the pale pastel colours and natural setting link in with the country aspect.
I chose a font that was simple and easy to read. I like the font that I chose because it can be interpreted as handwriting and I think this links in with the fact that Taylor Swift is a songwriter.
I chose a soft green colour for the font to link in with the background image.



No comments:

Post a Comment