Thursday 13 November 2014

Risk Assessment

I have made a risk assessment as a way of showing my preparation for possible problems that could occur. I have evaluated the likelihood of the issues happening and the precautions that should be taken.

Risk
Level of Risk (1 being unlikely, 2 being a possibility and 3 being likely)
Course of action to prevent risk
Camera runs out of battery
2
I will bring a back up portable camera with me in case the main camera does not work or runs out of battery. I have a battery charger so will make sure that the camera is fully charged before the shoot.
Bad weather
3
This is something that I have no control over and will be a major issue because my shoot is all outdoors. Unfortunately, this means I am going to have to rely on luck on the day of the shoot but will need to check the weather forecast on the day of the shoot and decided whether to reschedule or not.
Cast or crew can not attend shoot
1
The cast and crew may have other priorities, which may mean that they cannot attend a shoot. There is also the possibility that they get ill or another problem occurs which means that they cannot come to the shoot. To prevent this risk as much as possible, I will contact the cast and crew asking which days they are available to shoot to fit in with them. Therefore, there is more likelihood of them turning up to the shoot. I will also notify the cast and crew the day before and the day of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment